The Site Manager, under the direction of the Regional Property Manager, will be responsible for overseeing the successful operation of the physical facility as well as perform all necessary managerial and clerical functions of the complex.
- Accepting rental applications and maintaining a waiting list of qualified applicants.
- Verifying landlord references
- Handling details of move-in inspection and explanation of all aspects of lease and security deposit policy including sending background checks to the home office.
- Handling details of move-outs; inspection of apartments, completing move out paperwork and restoring the apartment for immediate availability.
- Maintaining tenant files and receipts or records of all transactions.
- Preparing delinquency reports and reporting weekly to home office.
- Collecting rent and handling delinquent accounts.
- Filing of necessary legal papers to obtain rent or possession of unit for delinquent accounts.
- Maintaining high standards of tenant relations.
Maintenance and Operations:
- Handling all maintenance requests and work orders as rapidly as possible.
- Responsible for keeping time records and payroll cards where applicable.
- Maintaining a list of qualified subcontractors to be used in the event of major maintenance repairs.
- Purchasing the necessary supplies and replacement items to operate efficiently while stay within a budget for these supplies.
- Maintaining an inventory of all maintenance items and notifying the home office when additional items are needed.
- Getting competitive prices from vendors periodically.
- Continuing inspection of buildings and grounds, recording deficiencies of maintenance employees and taking action to improve general appearance of the property.
- Continuous analysis of maintenance operations with a view to cost reduction.
Education and/or Experience Preferred:
- 2-year Associates Degree
- 3-5 years of general, full-time business experience
Special Skills Needed to Succeed in Position:
- Ability to interact well with others
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong customer service/satisfaction skills
- Yardi skills preferred
Email Resume and Salary Requirements at Annette at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact tab
Position offers paid sick and personal leave, vacation and holidays, health, dental, life insurance, and 401K participation. Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.
The following COVID-19 precautions are in place:
- PPE protective equipment provided
- Social Distancing Guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place